abundantly provided for, or filled. Replete wellness is a state of abundance, beauty and vitality.
You deserve to live a thriving and healthful life. You deserve health care that brings together the best in evidence based natural medicine, nutrition, and functional testing to bring you a truly personalized wellness protocol.
It’s intuitively obvious that all of your body parts and health symptoms are connected. Unfortunately, conventional medicine has become so automated that the current primary care system ignores the underlying factors causing your dis-ease and sees patients as a set of symptoms instead of uncovering the root cause of your infertility, acne, fatigue, thyroid dysfunction, etc.
Replete wellness is a radically holistic approach to health care that involves functional lab testing, evidence-based natural medicines, personalized nutrition, along with herbal and lifestyle medicine to address the root cause of your health issues. This whole person, root-cause analysis of your health guides the creation of a customized wellness protocols specifically tailored for each individual patient – an approach that continually moves you along the path towards replete health.
About Naturopathic Functional Medicine:
Thanks to Google and social media, we are bombarded with constant ‘noise’ about how to be healthy. Today it seems like everyone is a self-claimed health ‘expert’ and it’s becoming more and more difficult to decipher what is true and who to trust to guide you on your personal health journey. Naturopathic doctors are your true holistic health experts. In order to become a Naturopathic Doctor in Canada candidates must complete a minimum 8-year post-secondary education, including a supervised medical internship, and must also pass three North-American standardized licensing exams. Naturopaths are the only health care professionals in Ontario with standardized training in primary integrative health care and our extensive medical education allows us to work with your medical doctors to help you get the most out of your healthcare team. You need an ND if you’re looking for an expert to guide you through a proactive approach to your health and wellness or if you’re lost in the current medical model and feel as though you’re not actually getting any better from your current medications.
Naturopathic doctors combine the wisdom of centuries-old medical traditions with the latest evidence-based medical research to bring their patients a truly holistic, unique and effective approach to healthcare. Naturopaths are educated at a doctorate level, formally-trained in medical sciences, and legally licensed and regulated in Ontario. We spend time with our patients listening to their histories and looking at the interactions between the genetic, emotional, environmental and lifestyle factors that are at the root cause of chronic health issues. In addition to lab testing & primary care assessment, Naturopathic doctors use holistic, nontoxic approaches to healing including clinical nutrition, acupuncture, botanical medicine, supplements, physical medicine and lifestyle counselling to help our patients achieve lasting health.
The Replete Woman
Wondering if you’d be a good fit to work with Replete Wellness? Dr. Sarah only works with women that are committed to their own healing, ready to invest in themselves, and looking for lasting and impactful health changes. We encourage you to book an appointment if the following describes your current values when it comes to your health:
- You value your health immensely and are willing to step forward and earn it.
- You are looking to live a life of purpose and believe that vibrant health is the key to unlocking an impactful and fulfilling life.
- You understand that root-cause health will take work; it’s not a given to have balanced hormones, optimized fertility, vibrant energy and radiant skin while living in a profoundly sick society. You recognize that you can’t heal your life with the same actions, foods and mindset that got you sick in the first place.
- You are committed to spend the time, energy and resources required to reestablish vibrant replete health.
What To Expect
The goal of our signature Replete Reveal / Heal / Seal protocol is to get you well as fast as possible and set you up with the tools and education you need to maintain vibrant replete health for life. Expect that you may be on a few personalized supplements at the beginning of your treatment plan while we’re working on bringing balance back to your body. With extensive training in functional lab analysis we have access to an abundance advanced biomedical tests that can help get you better quickly by revealing the root-cause of your symptoms (but know that we only use testing if it will inform our treatment plan).
- Initial Visit / Reveal ($185 + individualized testing, if required): The Replete patient care on-boarding process starts with an hour-long comprehensive intake. This appointment involves a thorough exploration of your health, current symptoms and health goals using the replete signature method, along with any relevant in-house testing (in-house testing of adrenals, nutrient status, leaky gut etc. will be included in the price of your visit – if required).
- Second Visit / Heal ($115): At your Heal visit we’ll deliver and review the personalized performance plan created for you by Dr. Sarah. You’ll leave this appointment with a true understanding of the root cause of your symptoms, and the exact steps you need to take in order to heal. The Heal phase of your care may only require 1 visit, or may be spread out over a series of 1 visit monthly for 3 months depending on the complexity of your case. Your customized functional medicine health protocol may include:
- Customized prescriptions based on function medicine testing results and your desired health goals
- Herbal medicine to help you balance your hormones, reset your fertility and clear your skin
- Vitamins, minerals, and customized nutraceutical prescriptions
- Acupuncture to regulate hormones / improve skin health
- Bio-identical hormone therapy (BHRT) to regulate hormones (typically a 3 – 6 month treatment is required)
- Functional food therapy to heal your hormones and skin from the inside out
- Advanced personalized cycle syncing protocols
- Lifestyle medicine tailored to your health goals and current symptoms
- Follow-up Visit / Seal ($90): At your follow-up visit(s) we’ll review your symptoms to assess whether or not your health goals have been met. We’ll also repeat critical testing, including in-house assessments and objective questionaries so you can see how far you’ve come in your healing journey. After your acute concerns have resolved we’ll reassess you goals and lay out your ‘Seal’ / health maintenance protocol. Most patients prefer to check in with us at Replete a few times yearly in the maintenance phase of care to make sure they’re still on track and to address any new health concerns that may arise.
Check with your extended health care benefits prior to booking as some of your visits and testing may be covered by your private insurance (under Naturopathic care). You have benefits? That’s incredible! Consider yourself very lucky as many of our patients pay entirely out of pocket for their health care. While some plans are very generous, others only cover a small amount for testing and care; we urge you reframe your health as an investment that will save you thousands of dollars down the road and your insurance coverage as a bonus – not a limiting factor in how committed you are to healing.
If you’re looking for a Naturopath in Oakville, and are ready to start living your most replete life you can book in for an initial consultation or contact us via the contact page on our website for additional information.