Hi, I’m Dr. Sarah; licensed Naturopathic doctor, Functional Medicine practitioner, wellness writer & integrative health professional. I’m an avid urban homesteader, green kitchen guru and dedicated yogi on a mission to deliver better health care to my patients. My approach to Replete Health looks at you as a whole person, and is completely customized to provide support in the areas where you’re out of balance. My goal is to help you truly transform your health, to uncover the root cause of your health issues and teach you the tools you need to create life-long wellness.
I’ve used my signature Replete programs to help thousands of patients to balance their hormones, improve energy and achieve clear glowing skin, naturally.
Dr. Sarah White is a certified Naturopathic Doctor, Functional Medicine Practitioner and the founder of Replete Wellness + This Doctor’s Kitchen. Dr. Sarah is a certified Functional Medicine practitioner and has completed extensive additional training in anti-aging medicine, skin health, integrative fertility and advanced hormone-balancing protocols to help you look and feel your best from the inside out. She’s been featured in numerous publications and has helped thousands of patients on their journey to look and feel their best. Personal health challenges in her twenties combined with a broken health care system motivated Dr. Sarah to pursue an alternative definition of health for herself and her patients. Dr. Sarah is an published writer and wellness expert whose mission is help patients restore their health and wellbeing in order to live happier and more fulfilling lives.
I believe …
… in finding joy and beauty wherever possible, and that building a healthy life should feel empowering, not restrictive. I believe that our bodies have an amazing capacity to heal and great health is achievable for everybody. I believe in growing my own food, that life is better by a lake, and that a replete health is the key to a beautiful and fulfilling life.
As Featured In:
I’m a licensed Naturopathic doctor, certified Functional Medicine practitioner & graduate of Functional Medicine University, member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic doctors, the Ontario Association of Naturopathic doctors and the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine (with advanced certification in functional endocrinology). I’m a life long learner who is committed to bringing the most up-to-date research to my clinical practice, and have completed additional Functional & Integrative Medicine training in the following areas:
- Functional Medicine Certification: Functional Medicine University
- Functional Endocrinology: American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine
- Fertility: IFS
- Diploma in Nutrition / DACBN: American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- Cosmetic Acupuncture and Integrative Skin care: 8 Branches Academy
- Autoimmune disease: Cogence Immunology
- Thyroid management: the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Autoimmune thyroid disease management: the Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
LIVING MY MOST REPLETE LIFE, My Personal 2020 Goals:
- Make self care a priority in my own life so that I can show up everyday as the best possible version of myself. Self care is the ultimate act of self love and vital to my ability to continue giving so much to my patients. This year I’ve created a list of my top self-care items and my goal is to book 1 of these gifts weekly. My list includes acupuncture, massage, facials, infrared sauna sessions and classes that facilitate my personal growth. Balance is everything.
- To continue creating a new healthy recipe every single week. I am a complete and utter health food fanatic who wants to see everyone benefit from eating healing foods. This is my passion and my legacy. Come by and visit This Doctor’s Kitchen for all of my favourite healing recipes.
- Practice yoga every damn day! In 2019 I completed my 200-hour yoga teacher training as the ultimate wellness gift to myself. I am my best and most beautiful self when I am calm and grounded, and yoga helps to get me there.
- Do something creative every day. My creative right brain has taken a back seat to my scientific mind through medical school and my first 5 years of practice, I plan on reconnecting with my artistic side this year starting with pottery classes.
- Grow my own food: My partner and I have turned our home in the city into a secret urban farm complete with multiple species of berries, an apple tree, more herbs than we could use in a lifetime and crazy lovable chickens (Karen & Wenda; named for our mothers). My new goal is to grow enough and preserve enough food so that I don’t need to buy any produce from the farmer’s market this summer, wish me luck! My husband and I are committed to chronicling our adventures in urban homesteading in our new ‘Homesteading in the City Series‘. Follow along each month to learn how we grow, preserve and create a sustainable mini farm in the city.
If you’re looking for a Naturopath in Oakville, and want help to develop your own personalized wellness protocol you’re welcome to book in for an initial consultation or contact me via my website for additional information.